Hey guys sorry I have been MIA, I have been working both jobs everyday so I haven’t had much time to blog!!! BUT anyway..everything is going geat. The 30 days of no processed foods is rockin’. So far so good..it is EASY!!! I actually feel alot better and I can tell I am tightening up! Everytime I drop dairy though I lean out. Keep on keepin’ on!
I though I would have a little fun quiz post.
GET TO KNOW ME!!!
1. Do you have an innie or an outie? innie
2. What kind of milkshake do you order? How about protein shake .. BUT if I were having a cheat/treat meal it would be vanilla ice cream with cookie dough
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work? Not that often, I have clothes to last me a long long time!! Maybe once a month at the most
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes? Hmmm… well, I think they’re very nice, but I’m not as good as I should be at sending them out.
5. Do you like spicy food? LOVE spicy food
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use? LOL. Well, I don’t count. I just use what I think I need.
7. Were you in Girl Scouts? Um no..those cookies are the devil!! WAY too good!
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative? I journal my weight/workouts/supplements etc that I am taking. I have done it for two years day by day. It is crazy to look back. But mine is decorative.
9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks? veggies
10. What is your favorite month? Why? August and September
11. What color of crayon would you be? Glittery turquoise
12. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re spluging? I drink coffee about 2-3 times a week. I take it black and iced in the summer, I add vanilla stevia to it
13. What is your genre of books to read? diet/health books
14. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere? I would still want to live in Utah, but maybe have a vacation home somewhere warmer.
15. What word describes you best? Healthy
16. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc) The next NPC Bodybuilding show..my boyfriend is doing it!!!
17. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations? I do not. It makes me frustrated. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I don’t usually understand those opinions and that frustrates me.
18. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week? 4 free hours for sure! There are not enough hours in the day!!
19. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be? Turquoise, black, and white…The mascot would be a zebra
20. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach? Health and fitness definitely
21. What is your current favorite television show? JERSEY SHORE!!! I don’t really watch TV because I have no time, but that is one show I must watch. I also love Family Guy.
22. Apple juice or orange juice? I don’t drink juice..especially the crap that is out there these days..loaded with sugar!! I would rather eat the whole fruit instead.
23. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not? I have never watched it.
24. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly? Facebook, bodybuilding.com, nasm, various clothing websites
25. What is your favorite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots? -I eat green beans raw mmmmmm -I grill asparagus with sea salt and lemon juice, or I eat it raw -Potatoes ONLY yams or sweet potatoes-I bake them into fries/chips with cinnamon and stevia -I don’t eat carrots too often because they are more sugary and starchy but if I eat them I like them steamed with nothing on them
26. What is your favorite flower? Bird of Paradise or anything tropical looking
27. How do you feel about handkerchiefs? Gross
28. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.) Whole Foods, Forever 21, and Target
29. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink? Drink
30. What’s your bedtime? 8 – 9:30